Tuesday, January 20, 2009

LAD WC #62 - 2nd version.....and some cute critters....

Wow...it's been a busy day...have been catching some of the inauguration on TV, hence the late post today.......enjoy my 2nd version that I came up with for LAD's weekly sketch:

I thought it would be cute to use the School Days set and a Simply Singles sentiment that I used a while back for a Mother's Day project. So I combined the two to make it a Valentines card....kind of like a card that two sweet little kids could give to their mom! I loved using some non-traditional colors as well - tangerine, yellow, and boysenberry. I also love the ribbon and slide from Making Memories.

Loved the way it turned out, overall!


Here is another card I made today with these critters from my HA stamps:

Very simple...I was going for simple and also I wanted to use a lot of grey and darker colors combined with bright pink. I normally don't like to use grey of any kind...but it's a nice challenge!


Have a great day!


Materials used:


Stamps: Lizzie Anne Designs and Hero Arts.

Papers: Papertrey Ink, Bazzill, and Basic Grey.

Making Memories: Heart brads, ribbon, and heart pins.

Martha Stewart edge punch.

Round corner punch.
Yellow flower cutout is actually a piece of ribbon from Doodlebug Designs.


2 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

Adorable card, Tiffany! One of my favorite set.

ivwhy said...

i need to raid your supplies & stamps! you have the best embellies & images!
cute skunk card!