Thursday, January 29, 2009

LAD Sketch #63

Goodmorning all! Wow...I walked Chris out to the bus this morning and it wasn't even cold....I was shocked....maybe the bright sun will start warming us all up now! Yay....

Here is my take on this week's sketch by Lizzie Anne Designs:

I got to use some of Making Memories' delicious paper called Flower Patch! OMG, such cute stuff, can't wait to sift through the rest of them and play. The twist to this weeks sketch was to cut/trim out our stamp and adhere.

In addition to doing that, I also took my marvy oval punch and punched out one simple, white oval to represent an easter egg! lol....just something fun. I placed the cute little bunny on top of the egg!


For the scalloped circle edges, I used my tiny scallop punch and punched out assorted colors of paper and pieced them together.


Gotta go...I'm working on a paper flower project that is similar to one I've done before but a little more complex....hope it works out...wish me luck!!!


Materials used:


Papers: Flower Patch by Making Memories.


Stamps: Hoppy Easter - Simply Singles by Lizzie Anne Designs.


Diecut flower and brad by MM.


Inks: purple, bubblegum pink, pixie dust, orange, yellow, and black.



2 comments:

ivwhy said...

man...you even took the time to stitch the button! you areso great with the little details!very cute!

Stamping Cafe said...

Super duper cute!