Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Just a bit of whimsy....

Did you know? And some of you crafters are probably like me tooo....I create depending on certain moods I have.....all 'good' moods though...definitely never create when you're in a bad mood! So yesterday, I was kind of in a silly, happy, whimsical mood:

Here are some of the cards I whipped up - just having fun - what other moods do I have? Hmmm...let's see, when I'm feeling with all my heart, I love to go thru Chris' pics and do one of those sentimental layouts....when I'm feeling girlyish (is that a word), I tend to direct my attention towards anything flowers, hearts, pretty ribbons, and other cute images.....

Here's another card I made for Valentines Day, using a stamp that is other than a heart, it's part of a fun 'fruit' set from Lizzie Anne Designs:

And my absolute favorite mood is when I feel totally challenged and then I start to think out-of-the-box....that's when I really get psyched up and wonder what I can create that is out of the norm for me...out of my comfort zone...and those projects really excite me....whether they turn out bad or if they are a success. What are your moods? Do they help you create positively?


Have a great Tuesday...looks to be a sunny day here where I am, but awfully chilly....ooohhh, that wind chill....


Materials used:

Stamps: Tutti Fruity by Lizzie Anne Designs. Hero Arts.

Papers: French floral by LAD and Papertrey Ink.

Brad: Deja Vu.

Felt florals and shapes by La-Di-Dah.

Round corner punch.

Crystal gems by Hero Arts.

One ticket tag.




3 comments:

kiara said...

They are both adorable! Always love your colors!

ivwhy said...

such cute cards!

like my new background?? you know me & my birdies!

time for work--blah!!

Lemon Blossom Candy said...

They are awesome! You are so talented!

Smiles,
Candy