Tuesday, January 13, 2009

How about some hearts?

Valentine's is soooo just around the corner...here is a card I cooked up using some new and fun papers and embellies from MM:


I have way too many new stamps that were gifts from the holidays and also post Christmas stamps that I got - I can only hope I'll get around to using them all this year!

This is a tiny little purse pocket that I made to adhere on the front of this card, I love purses! I could sit and play with paper purses for hours:




Enjoy and have a great day! I may be back later on today with another project!



Materials used:


Making Memories: Love Note Papers, red and white ribbon, and looking glass button sticker.

Pink lace ribbon by Doodlebug Designs.

Stamps: Hero Arts.

Martha Stewart edge punch.

Berry Sorbet paper by Papertrey Ink.

Ink: Chianti.

Marvy scallop punch (for the purse flap and handle).




1 comment:

Stamping Cafe said...

What a wonderful card, Tiffany! Love it! You work so fast, it's hard to keep up. :)