Saturday, January 31, 2009

His winter smile....

....in this 80 degree weather!! LOL....I shouldn't be complaining about the hot weather that we are having in the middle of winter...it is nice I have to admit.

With this layout, I just wanted to HAVE FUN! I wanted to give it a very summery/valentiney/colorful look and I just loved splashing all sorts of embellies on it....it was great....most of the time I am very stressed when I do layouts but with this one, I was very relaxed and just took my time! Diddle...daddle.....

Here is a close-up:


I want to hit the park today and play outside, get some exercise! That will be fun!

Hope you all have a great day and a wonderful weekend!

Materials used:

Stamps and pearl gems: Hero Arts.

Papers: Flower Patch by Making Memories and Just Dreamy 2 by My Mind's Eye.

Floral and felt brads by Making Memories.

Martha Stewart edge punch.

Butterfly glass gem by MM.




2 comments:

ivwhy said...

so much fun w/ all the colors & patterns!you have such an eye for putting together a little of this & that!

Stamping Cafe said...

A very happy layout! Love all the colors and embellishments, great job putting them all together!