Monday, January 12, 2009

Here we go again....

More green and lavender...yikes! I'm really starting to use this color combo a lot:

I think this combo will be my new favorite colors for the year...what do you think?



Here are some close-ups, love all the bling-bling from these clear gems:

And here is the sentiment that I hope will always hold true for me:

Enjoy, I had a blast making this layout!



Materials used:


Papers: Papertrey Ink and Basic Grey.

Stamps and gems: Hero Arts.

Inks: fresh green, light green, moss green, and lavender.

Journaling font: Andalus.

Large purple and green floral by Prima.




2 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

Beautiful layout and fabulous colors!

sideoats + scribbles said...

This page is simply stunning! Love the colors and all of the little details! :)