Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hearts butterfly.....

Today was a really fun day! I got to meet up with a Hero Arts friend who belongs to the same flickr forum that I'm in, we met for the first time today and here is a little card that I made her:

I picked up this really gorgeous bag at Target and just loved, loved the colors and was so inspired by the colors that I just had to make a card to match!

Here is a little closeup of the wonderful butterfly stamp:

Just love it! Here's a closeup of the top of the gift bag, I don't think the true 'green' color shows on the bag in this picture but you get the idea! I added a separate ribbon tie that I found to match also:

Here are some photos from our meet, a very fun birthday party in which she hosted for her son:

We both exchanged scrapping and cardmaking goodies - she gave me one of her hand made cards that I just love, you may view it HERE.

Both of our kids got to meet each other and had lots of fun!


Chris ate and ate a lot!

Wouldn't mind having this in my diet everyday:

Got in a cute smile from him too:

You can check out all the other photos from our day on my photostream. Thanks for a great day Ivy, it was indeed, a very 'special day' as the sentiment on the card portrays. You are probably still celebrating!

Materials used for card:

Stamps and pearl gems: Hero Arts.

Miscellaneous papers and white cardstock.

Round corner punch.

Ink: Moss green.

Natural twine.


3 comments:

wendyp said...

beautiful color combo and card!!!

Stamping Cafe said...

How fun to meet up with her! It's a blessing to meet someone with the some interest! Gorgeous cards you two made, love them!!

joslyn said...

love this! the pearls are so great!