Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Flower Power!

Are you in the mood for some fun flowers? I am...they make me happy!

These are fun little enclosure cards I made using all 3 sizes of my flower punch. I love, love making the tiniest things - especially cards - the smaller, the better! They're just cute....these are great for attaching to gift boxes and favor bags.

Here are some more variations:

And a side view - I stamped 2 of the same butterfly designs for each card and layered them for more dimension:


Have a great day!


Materials used:

Papers: Lizzie Anne Designs' French Floral. Papertrey Ink.

Stamps and gems: Hero Arts.

Inks: chocolate, red, and orange.

Marvy and Giga Flower punches.

Chocolate ribbon by Papertrey Ink.





2 comments:

Mary Perry said...

Girl, you just have way too much talent. These are just way too cute. Hoping to get back in the groove one of these first days. My mom had another angioplasty today, and the next couple days are booked, but soon, very soon.

Stamping Cafe said...

Those are just fabulous, Tif! My favorite! You are one very talented lady!