Wednesday, January 28, 2009

B-L-O-C-K-S

Lol...that's how Chris would say it....and by the way, he loves blocks too:

Here is another very simple Valentine's layout I made using the 'block' technique.....I love to use blocks whenever I use more than 3 photos. It makes it so much easier to align your photos, give it that perfect symmetry that I always like, and it give your layout a smoother look....I rarely use more than 4 photos on any one layout....actually I don't think I ever have except for one layout when Chris was really tiny. I can't really remember now...I'll have to look at my archived albums.

Here is a closeup of the sentiment, "My heart would be incomplete without you...":

And here is an additional closeup:

Have fun! Enjoy! I hope to do an LAD sketch soon but I'm awaiting for some yummy papers that are coming in the mail! Ack....I'm quickly running out of paper! I NEED MY PAPER....or else I may go into withdrawal....



Materials used:

Stamps: So Much Love by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Papers: Basic Grey's Urban Prairie collection.

Making Memories: ribbon, looking glass sticker, and shimmer alpha letters.

Ink: Chianti.






2 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

Another great layout, you are amazing! Love the blocks! :)

ivwhy said...

i am so behind in commenting & need to catch up on a lot of things!

great LO!love your ribbon detail!