Friday, January 23, 2009

Always....

Since Valentine's Day is coming up, I'm getting in the mood to scrap some of my older wedding photos:

I am glad the professional photos from the photographers are completed....but I still have a ton of photos that we took and photos from friends that have literally been sitting in a stationery box for over 5 years now.....wow, I need to get in gear and finish these up....lol....just like catching up on Chris' old baby photos....that may be a never ending project.

But I'm glad that it gives me an excuse to have fun scrapping. ;)

Here is a closeup of some heart stamps that I used to assemble a flower:

And here is a close up of Chance and I....awww...when we were much younger....the good ol' days - don't you just love looking back and reminiscing?


Have a great day.... and thanks always for stopping by!


Materials used:

Papers: French floral by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Stamps: Hero Arts.

Making Memories: Definition phrases, green paper florals, and ribbons.

Pink Lace ribbon by Doodlebug Designs.

Chatterbox's artsylicious brads.





2 comments:

ivwhy said...

such a beautiful LO! love all that ribbon & the stamped and pieced flower!
ahhhh, the good ol' days when we were just married!

Stamping Cafe said...

Very beautiful LO, Tiffany! Love all the ribbons! Lovely photo too!