Saturday, December 20, 2008

What are you thinking of?

Can you believe it.....Christmas is almost here, but somehow my mind has wandered off, taking a little break from all the Christmas festivities....I'm so ready for spring time and more fun holidays....how about a fun, cheery, 'very pastel' kind of holiday?


You wouldn't believe what time Chris woke up this morning....5:30 a.m., and so naturally, his dad and I also woke up. We all actually ate breakfast, I made the card above, did all the laundry, and the hubby finished the grocery shopping all before 9:00 a.m.! Now that's what I call super, duper productive! lol.

In fact, there have been many times where my child wakes up really early, and I've found it actually nice - even though a little added sleep wouldn't have hurt, but with all that extra time, I'm able to do sooo much!

The rest of the day was spent x-mas shopping....yay.....I'm just now getting online and my feet are a little tired from the day....

Enjoy the card and hope it brings you thoughts of Spring time fun!



Materials used:


Papers: SEI.

Stamps and pink gems: Hero Arts.

Scalloped edge border.

Inks: Turquoise, black, red, purple, fresh green, orange, yellow, and bubblegum pink.

No comments: