Friday, December 26, 2008

Spring time is just around the corner....

My goodness, I seem to be getting later and later with my posts....I'm enjoying the holidays with my family and trying to relax more....but I did manage to get in some time for this quick and fun project!


So what do you think? We may all still have some partying left for the weeks ahead, but how about time for some spring projects with lots of soft, pastel colors?

I can't wait for Valentine's and Easter to get here....they are just the funnest - lots of sweet candy and cards, and all the colors are so bright and cheerful! Easter is just around the corner....really....if we have it as early as we did this year!

Enjoy the egg decor, I had a blast making it!



Materials used:


Papers, stamps, floral and pearl gems: Hero Arts.

Easter Egg Chipboard by Making Memories.

Inks: bubblegum pink, turquoise, passion red, and moss green.

Ric Rac ribbon by SEI.
Scalloped edge punch by Martha Stewart.




1 comment:

ivwhy said...

you are so ahead of the game! i still haven't even gotten to use all my new chistmas stamps this year!
great colors!