Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sending love your way....

Hi! How is your Thursday coming along? Here are some more cards I made for the HA challenge that is going on this week:

The inspiration came to me for the above card, literally, while I was walking out to get my mail. I guess I was thinking about Valentine's (that's still in my head), letters, envelopes, etc., and boom, I knew exactly how I was going to make this card. Inspiration truly does come to us in the strangest ways, doesn't it? And also while we're doing very normal, routine things!

This card below - at first I didn't like it, for some reason it wasn't turning out the way I intended it to! But I think I like it now after tweaking it. ;)


Have a wonderful day!

Materials used:


Stamps: I heart U, Many Hearts, Fill your heart, and sweet bird by Hero Arts.

Summer flowers, pearl gems, and heart gems also by Hero Arts.

Ribbons: Making Memories and Martha Stewart.

Papers: Hero Arts and SEI.

Inks: black, light blue, and crimson.

Paper clip and ladybug scallop scissors.

Scalloped edge punch by Martha Stewart.




No comments: