Saturday, December 13, 2008

Oh, little one....

Here are some more baby cards for you to enjoy:

The card below is very out-of-the-box for me! But I wanted to design something utilizing those really cute clothespins that you see there! Aren't they adorable? The girl's blouse was stamped three times and then I individually cut each piece out and 'hung' them up on the string! I want to experiment more with the clothespins and see what else I can come up with....fun...fun!


Chris woke up really, super early this morning - he has a knack for getting up early on the weekends....I'm not sure why. He's so used to his normal routine on the weekdays that he probably thinks that he goes to school on Sat. and Sun. too...hehe.....I'm going to try and do some Christmas shopping this weekend...yah....we'll see, such the procrastinator I am in that department!

Hope your Saturday is a good one!



Materials used:


Papers: Martha Stewart and Hero Arts.

Stamps, gems, and clothespins: Hero Arts.

Orange brad: Chatterbox's artsylicious collection.

Martha Stewart edge punch.

Inks: Black and lavender.




No comments: