Friday, December 12, 2008

A natural beauty....

Here is another new layout I finished late today....wow....it has been a very busy day for me....I'm just starting to catch up on emails and everything after being gone for most of the day.....this layout is inspired from a Valerie Salmon sketch:

If you haven't ever visited Valerie's blog....then you must hop on over now and take a look at some of her beautiful work! She even has a sketch class that you can sign up and participate in. I've been wanting to give it a try....but haven't had the time to do so....someday!

Also, a big HUG and thank you goes out to A.N. for letting me use her photos. The color combos for this layout are as follows: Maize Yellow, Teal Blue, Dark Burgundy, Orange, and Spring Green.

Here is a close-up:


Enjoy!


Check back this weekend for some more new designs...I have lots of fun and cute projects to share with you!!


Materials used:

Papers: SEI, Jenni Bowlin, and Martha Stewart.

Stamps and gems: Hero Arts.

Making Memories: Small flower, buttons, and ribbon.

Large florals by Prima.

Inks: very cherry, black, orange, and turquoise.

Marvy circle punch.

Assorted color twine.

No comments: