Wednesday, December 31, 2008

LAD Weekly Sketch #59

Hi! I'm back with a fun sketch that I just finished. It is this weeks challenge over at Lizzie Anne Designs. Here is the sketch:

And here is my take on it:

I've used this photo on a layout previously, but now I wanted to use the picture again and implement it into a photo onto the sketch! I love making photo cards and for this sketch I decided to turn it horizontally....since I had other little snippets of the Eiffel Tower and the Notre Dame Cathedral to add to it.
Here are some closeups of the mini photos and stamps:

Don't you just love this poodle stamp?

And how can you go to France without saying this word:



Enjoy!


Stamps: Lizzie Anne Designs' Ooh La La collection.

Papers: LAD's French Floral - Pretty Little Papers. Spring Moss and Dark Chocolate from Papertrey Ink.

Scalloped edge punch by Martha Stewart.

Ink: Chocolate.

No comments: