Monday, December 29, 2008

Kraft Time

That's Kraft....the brownish looking paper....lol....not craft! I rarely use Kraft paper...sometimes but not a lot - I guess it's out of my comfort zone. But I thought I would use it last night and here is the card:


Enjoy! How is your holiday season coming along? Still celebrating or are you relaxing now....hubby and I are dealing with a very feisty little boy right now....he really misses school....and I think he'll calm down again after school starts up...but in the meantime he thinks he is a superhero who can climb a flight of stairs and jump down 5 steps of stairs to the bottom! And he thinks he can do all of this without getting hurt...hmmmm....my little superhero.....


Have a great day!


Materials used:

Papers: Kraft and Basic Grey's Sultry collection.

Stamps and gem: Hero Arts.

Making Memories metal rim tag.

Martha Stewart's heart edge punch.


1 comment:

Stamping Cafe said...

Wow,Tif! Where do I start?! You got so many wonderful creations! I've been missing out. Love the Japanese Dolls, they are just adorable!