Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Japanese Dolls.....

It's almost here!!! Oh my gosh, getting too excited and I think Chris knows something's up!! Here are some cards I made last night...I made two of them in lavender and green, slightly varied each one:

Here's the second version:

Aren't these dolls just adorable!!! Seriously, I could never get bored playing with this doll set...I could come up with so many ideas for them!! Hehe.

Here is another card in which the same doll is used but I chose a color scheme of red and black:


Enjoy your Wednesday!!



Materials used:

Papers: SEI, Making Memories, and Hero Arts.

Stamps: Four Dolls, Great flourishes, and Bird Branch Alphabet by Hero Arts.

Vintage florals and gems by HA.

Making Memories: Large pink button, lavender ribbons, and rhinestone buckle.

Inks: Black, fushcia, lavender, and red.

Giga scallop punch, scalloped edge punch, and round corner punch.

No comments: