Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's for the birds.....

Some more goodies for you today....a new layout based on travel...and look at these birds! Click to view larger!

Here's a close-up of some fun embellishments and colors that I used....I love all the papers from SEI's Black Orchid collection!

And here's a card I made earlier this morning...just playing with some new stamps I got:


Enjoy! How are you coming along on your x-mas shopping? I'm about 90% done but I have a few more things to pick up! I'm hoping to completely finish by this weekend!! I really don't want to trudge out to the stores any later than that...it will be crazy!!


Materials used:


Papers: SEI's Black Orchid and Dill Blossom.

Stamps, florals, and gems: Hero Arts.

Ribbon by Martha Stewart.







1 comment:

Stamping Cafe said...

Beautiful layout and card, Tiffany! I love all the fun colors on the scrapbook page, perfect for the picture!