Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's almost the New Year!

Can you believe it?? 2009 is just around the corner! Crazy....life for me is really crazy right now.....running around doing so many things but I love the busy work, definitely! Enjoy my new banner - btw, I'm keeping this one up for 2 months instead of one, so this is my official January and February banner.

Here are some closeup pics -

A new photo of Chris that many of you have not seen yet:

More yummy stamps and ribbons:



Enjoy your day!



Materials used:


Making Memories button.

Papers: Basic Grey's Sultry collection. Papertrey Ink's raspberry fizz, spring moss, chocolate, and berry sorbet. Martha Stewart Papers.

Heart tin and ribbons by Papertrey Ink.

Stamps and small cream floral: Patterned hearts by Hero Arts. Stampin' Up used on layout.

Martha Stewart heart edge punch.

Large and medium florals by Prima.

Rub-on used on Layout - can't remember!!





2 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

Wow, Tiffany! I love you new banner, lovely creations!

ivwhy said...

wow--great banner! beautiful!