Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Inspired by color and THIS lady....

Here is another project I made utilizing the same color combos of my last post:

As I mentioned before, I wasn't sure how to work with this color combination - but after awhile the colors grew on me and then...I thought of my mom.....she would love these colors together...it's so her....maybe not so much the green or brown, but the beautiful combination of purples!

So I went ahead and paired an older photo of her with the colors to see what it would look like...enjoy!


Materials used:


Papers: Spring Collection - SEI.

Stamps: Flowing Flourish, Many Hearts, Butterflies, and Share Laughter by Hero Arts.

Marvy circle punch.

Inks: Chianti, light brown, moss green, and deep cherry.

Scalloped edge punch.

Large Lavender Flower by Prima.

Small flower and crystal gems by HA.



No comments: