Wednesday, December 10, 2008

In the mood for some summer time fun....

It's in the middle of winter and I'm too cold....brrr.....I can't complain too much for living in Southern Cal....but it can still get awfully chilly at times. So I thought if I make some fun, summery looking projects...I might warm up a bit....

Today's color challenge colors are: Lemon Lime, Cantaloupe Orange, Soft Pink, Lilac, and Tiffany Blue......so these two cards are my take on the colors.

I don't often have many opportunities to make baby cards anymore.....I love making them! I don't know of too many of my friends or relatives that are at that stage in their lives.....so baby shower invites are almost nil nowadays....lol.

But here is a cute little card that you can use for either a baby shower or an expectant mom:

Enjoy!



Materials used:


Papers: SEI, Martha Stewart, and Hippie Chick.

Stamps: Giraffe, Fill your heart, and Cupcakes - by Hero Arts.

Ink: Black.

Martha Stewart's scalloped edge punch.

Flowers and gems by HA.

Ric-rac ribbon by Martha Stewart.

Oval scallop punch.