Friday, December 5, 2008

Hearts Galore...

I hope you've been enjoying my non-Christmas projects this week...it's been nice taking a break from that, I think though, I'm ready to go back to a little holiday stamping over the weekend!

Enjoy my two cards for today...

I love little and simple details:

Yet another pink and chocolate combo card that I just love, those have got to be the 2 yummiest colors to work with:


Hope your week has been great! Can you believe how fast it flies? I'm not even ready for Christmas shopping yet...I think I'm deliberately stalling...I don't know...hehe.

So I will leave you now with just one, simple fun trivia about me! And what would that be, you ask? Well....I don't ever use a ruler! How about that for a little trivia....it's not that I have something against rulers or anything....I just simply don't own one and, therefore, don't use one. I like to eye-ball everything with my paper and scissors, which may seem strange, and yes, it's probably done a number on my already horrible eyesight....but maybe there are a lot of crafters out there who do the same! :)


Materials used:


Papers: SEI, Martha Stewart, and Hero Arts.

Stamps by Hero Arts: Fill your heart, many hearts, clear designs butterflies, flower paisley background. Heart Gems and pearls also by HA.

Flowers by Making Memories and Hero Arts.

Inks: Bubblegum pink, chocolate, and crimson.

Ribbons by Martha Stewart.

Pebble clip by Making Memories.





1 comment:

Stamping Cafe said...

Sweet cards! Love your colors and layout! Have a wonderful weekend!