Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Flourishes!

This 5 color combo was very difficult for me to put together:

I normally do not use these colors often so it was a terrific challenge for me to try! In fact, I'm starting to really get into these colors being together - I just might have to try another project with them!

Here is a close-up of the bottom portion of the card:

And here is a close-up of the tip of the flourishes and the butterfly stamp:

Thanks for visiting....check back later today or possibly tomorrow and I'll see if I can come up with another project utilizing this wonderful magenta, paprika, green, brown, and taupe combo!

Materials used:


Stamps: Many hearts, butterflies, and two flourishes flower by Hero Arts.

Papers: Spring Collection by SEI.

Inks: Magenta, chianta, fresh green, and brown.

Flowers and heart gems by HA.

Ribbon by Martha Stewart.

2 comments:

thanh truc said...

I LOVE this card!!! could I please have it???

Tiffany said...

Ofcourse you can, just remind me the next time I see you - didn't think you would like the darker kind of purple - it's like an eggplant color. Glad you guys are back or are you?