Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Countdown to Christmas....

Are you as excited as I am? Can't wait for all the fun festivities - especially for the little ones - it's really all about them and the joy and delight on their faces when they open their gifts!

Here are 2 totally different cards that I made - this first one here has softer, more mellow looking features:

This second card - I label as being funky, bright, and cheerful - definitely for the icecream lover!

I'm so so excited about all the fun project ideas that are stirring in my head right now - I have lots of new things to show you in the coming weeks - and as we get closer and closer to our next big holiday....Valentine's....hope you will be inspired by some sweet treats! Mind you, not all of my ideas actually work out on paper just like I envision them. For instance, the very top card posted here was a total disaster from the beginning, it almost went into the round file, but somehow I was able to make the corrections and it turned out ok! :)



Materials used for cards:


Papers: Lizzie Anne Designs, Martha Stewart, and Hero Arts.

Stamps, buttons, flowers, and gems by Hero Arts.

Inks: Black, lavender, moss green, yellow, turquoise, deep blue, tan, red, bubblegum pink, teal, and chocolate.

Accessories: scallop circle punch, round corner punch, rectangle scallop punch, and MS scalloped edge punch.


1 comment:

Stamping Cafe said...

Beautiful cards as always! Love your colors and the ice cream looks very yummy! Merry Christmas, Tiffany!