Monday, December 8, 2008

Colorful Snowflakes....

I have a cute little card to share with you today...

You know it's Monday....and that means back to business, and back to a whole lot of busy for me! I have some projects to do today that involve stamping, Christmas shopping, and getting some photo albums put together.

Something tells me I won't finish it all today but it will definitely keep me busy throughout the week! Oh yea, I also have a doctors appt. for Chris this week and a DMV appt. - now doesn't that sound like fun? Hehe....Hope you had an awesome weekend...


See you soon with another project...


Materials used:


Stamps: Hello Birdie, Birdhouse, Holly Bird, Warm Wishes, and Stunning Snowflakes by Hero Arts.

Papers: Hero Arts. Plain, white cardstock.

Inks: Lime, Aqua mist, orange, light green, moss green, dark blue, and red.

Flowers and gems also by Hero Arts.




1 comment:

Stamping Cafe said...

Another sweet card, love all the colors!