Monday, December 8, 2008

Color week....

It's color week over at Hero Arts, and here is my submission for their Monday colors:

This is just getting way too much fun!

Ugh, how many times do I need to tell you I need more new pics of Chris but I just can't get the right shot that I'm looking for....he has HIS days, you know....some days are good....smiley - "I'm happy for my mommy" day. And other days like today was like, "No, mommy I hate that camera thingy". So there we go. Mommy will try again tomorrow, and the next day, and the next.....

Here is a close-up of some fun embellishments and my favorite - punching out big, BIG scallops:

I hand cut some more leaf shapes to make this huge flower:


Materials used:


Stamps: Lace Medallion, Circular Designs, Frames and Messages, and Flower Paisley Background - by Hero Arts.

Papers: Martha Stewart.

Inks: Brown, orange, and black.

Giga scallop and marvy circle punches.

Flowers and crystal gems by Hero Arts.

Scalloped edge punch.






1 comment:

Stamping Cafe said...

Fabulous job on the color challenge, Tiffany! Love the LO, you are one talented lady! :)