Friday, December 19, 2008

Candy Ornament from Chris....and some cards!

Happy Friday!!! Before I show you some cards that I made, here's a little something my boy made in school today for mommy and daddy....I LOVE little surprises in his backpack:

Isn't it cute...he's quite the crafter! He's very, very proud of making it, I can tell, when I took it out and hugged him and said, "Thank you, sweetie!" - you could just see the delight on his face. He's so proud that he made it for us. He wanted to keep holding it while eating lunch....

There were a whole bunch of other stuff too...they got another book - they are always getting freebie books which is great...since he loves to read....they made a stocking filled with goodies, and some Santa stickers, lots of glitter, and a handmade story book were also some fun items I saw.....I just love everything he brings home!!

So he's off for 2 weeks now until Jan. - I better get in gear and keep him busy with fun stuff for the coming weeks!

Here are some cards I made earlier, enjoy!



And a closeup:

Materials used:


Stamps: Hero Arts.

Papers: Dill Blossom and Gerti Collection by SEI.

Ribbon by MS.

Flowers by Hero Arts.

Pearl Accent.

Chocolate twine.

1 comment:

Mary Perry said...

I love Chris' ornament. How stinking cute. I still have all of that stuff that my girls made, and try and steal anything the grandkids do, lol. 40 years from now, you will still be treasuring all these wonderful things.