Saturday, December 27, 2008

Bonjour!

Goodmorning! Oh, we were all up soo soo late last night, my two boys are still asleep and I'm barely awake....lol...but we've been having fun! Here is a new layout for you to enjoy:


I simply love that little blue bench - I call it a 'poolside' color.....that bench just drew my attention immediately, in addition to all the other elements within the photo! So the majority of my colors are actually based upon that simple little bench....it's very artistic looking, don't you think? Love it!

I'm keeping this short because we all have to head out today to my mom's. Another family gathering to top off this weekend. It will be so much fun for Chris....


Have a great day!


Materials used:


Stamps, pearl gems, paper flowers, and felt flowers: Hero Arts.

Papers: Morning Meadows collection by SEI.

Inks: Turquoise and and moss green.

Martha Stewart edge punch, giga scallop, and marvy circle punch.

Green chipboard alpha letters by K & Company.




2 comments:

WhiteFang said...

yeah....

Mary Perry said...

As usual, just perfect. Sounds like you are having the perfect holidays. We sure did, and am now looking forward to getting everything put away, and life back to some sense of normal.

Love ya