Sunday, December 7, 2008

Bird Talk

Here are a few more cards that I made for the challenge that is going on this week at Hero Arts:

The coloring on the above card took some time but it was fun adding the little details.

I like how this one turned out, I was going to make another full wreath like a previous card that I made a while ago, but decided to keep the wreath very small to fit within a 4" x 4" card:

It's time to go and enjoy my Sunday....cheers!



Materials used:

Papers: Martha Stewart and Hero Arts.

Stamps: Hello Birdie, Tiny Owl, Happy Winter, Happy Thanksgiving, and Birdhouse - all by Hero Arts.

Gems and flowers by HA.

Inks: Dark brown, red, fresh green, orange, and moss green.

Ribbons by Martha Stewart.






2 comments:

david santos said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stamping Cafe said...

These are so sweet, love the birdies!