Friday, November 7, 2008

Where did my baby go??

New photos and 2 new layouts to share with you today:


I look at the above picture and I think to myself, "Oh my gosh, he looks so much older!" Where is my tiny little baby faced Chris? What happened to him? He is growing up so fast right in front of me and sometimes I don't even realize it!! He will be turning 4 years old this month and I am still in complete amazement at how fast my little man is growing up.....he's strikingly handsome now....his facial features have really developed!

Here is a close-up of the fun rub-ons I used:

Here is Layout #2....he is teasing mommy with his different looks:

I've named each photo in the journaling tag...in the middle photo, I see him as dashing and handsome, the one to the left as mischievous, and the one on the right as contemplative - what is he thinking at that moment?

Here is a cute little smirk:

AND THEN, there are times when my Chris gives me this kind of smile....and I think to myself....now there's my baby again:


Isn't it fascinating how you can get totally different looks from your child that completely change whether they look younger or older? I still need to get more photos taken for Christmas...yikes....I can't believe x-mas is just around the corner!


Enjoy! Have a great Friday!




Materials used:


Papers:

Crate Paper's Prudence collection.
Hollyberry Solid by Creative Imaginations.
Crate Paper's Lemon Grass Collection.
Scenic Route Paper - Sumner Collection.


Rub-ons by Fancy Pants Designs.

Alpha and number chipboards by We R Memory Keepers.

Journaling tags by Crate Paper.





No comments: