Sunday, November 30, 2008

Time to divert...

For the past few weeks, I've been cranking out a lot of fun Thanksgiving and Christmas projects.....so I think I'll take just a couple of days off from making holiday themed cards and gift ideas. Actually, I think all week long I'll be making NON-Christmas projects....like this one:

I'll definitely be back for some last minute Christmas gift ideas soon! But for now, I'm in the mood for some fun flowers and especially Valentines! I already have some great ideas for Valentine's coming up all week too.....get ready to see little hearts flying everywhere!!

All the stamps used on these cards are from Lizzie Anne Designs:

I know you could always use a card with cute daisies! :)


Materials used:


Stamps: Pupcat Alphabet, Circle Sentiments, and Far East by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Papers: Martha Stewart and Hero Arts.

Daisies and ribbons by Martha Stewart.

White floral, buttons, and heart gems by Hero Arts.

Inks: Lavender, black, pink, crimson, and aqua.

Yellow twine.

Lavender ric rac.






2 comments:

Bree/Reilly said...

Thank you Tiffany for visiting and yes that was the rose. Your cards are just beautiful as is all of your work. I will certainly be putting you on my list of places to visit.
Bree

Stamping Cafe said...

Beautiful cards as always, Tiffany!