Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful...

...for so many things.

What makes your life blessed? There are so many reasons to be thankful for....they can be big, important things...or just simply small, everyday things that keep us going....

Here are a few things I'm thankful for:


My health.

My hands and eyes...because without them, I could not enjoy creating.

My family.

Friends I can always count on.

Good eats.

My camera!

My son telling me he loves me.

My car to drive from point A to point B.

A roof over my head.


And the list could go on forever, as yours could too! Wishing all of you who are celebrating the Thanksgiving holiday a safe and joyous weekend!

Materials used for card:


Stamps by Hero Arts.

Papers by Martha Stewart and Chatterbox's Happy Day Collection.

Inks: tangerine, dark brown, cranberry, moss green, and light brown.





1 comment:

Stamping Cafe said...

Wonderful card as always! Happy Thanksgiving to you too!