Friday, November 14, 2008

Snow globe

I remember as a young child, my utter fascination with these snow globes:

Do you have the same nostalgic feeling? How many did you own and have in your house? I remember always getting upset everytime the snow would stop swirling around the globe...hehe...it was a silly thing....always thinking why I constantly had to shake it for the snow to continue its little, delicate dance.....

Can you believe it is Friday already? I'm off to start another project....have a good one!


Materials used:


Papers: My Mind's Eye and Making Memories Boho Chic Collection.


Stamps: Build-a-Bauble by Lizzie Anne Designs.


Inks: Cyan, red, crimson, bubblegum pink, turquoise, brown, bright green, teal, yellow, black, tan, and moss green.


Floral brad by Chatterbox's artsylicious collection.


Large white glitter letters by Making Memories.


Scalloped edge punch.






No comments: