Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Rockin' Roll Santa

Now Santa here is just having way too much fun! Here's a good way to brush up on your coloring skills....stamp your images several times and have a go at it:

I never thought that to this day I would still be coloring! With markers and colored pencils at that! Isn't it amazing how you never thought you would be using skills that you acquired as a child into your adulthood? Even I don't have the best of coloring skills at times....I try very hard though....it definitely takes a lot of patience and re-do's when there are mistakes.

I enjoyed making this Santa card. He's a happy Santa!


Have a great one!


Materials used:


Rockin' Holiday and Holiday Cheer Stamps from Lizzie Anne Designs.

Papers: French Floral Pack by Lizzie Anne Designs. Martha Stewart's Frosty Gingerbread Paper.

Inks: Black, brown, bright red, and frost pink.

Ribbon by Making Memories.

Scalloped edge punch.






No comments: