Saturday, November 15, 2008

Playful!

I played around some more with my stamps from Hero Arts:

I thought for this layout I would combine dark green, turquoise, and light yellow colors. I wasn't sure how it would turn out, but I think it turned out well!

Here is a closeup:

I'm currently using a temporary photo editor, so I'm not really decisive about how my photos look...what do you think? I'm still experimenting with it....our CPU box on the desktop completely died a couple of days ago....and you know what that means....all downloaded applications are wiped out too! So I lost my Photo Studio Editor...yikes! I'm so used to that editor...I just love it!

So until we get our new computer and new PS software, I'm currently using Windows Photo Gallery - it's ok....doesn't have the best of features but it will do for now - but I'm dying to get back my original photo software!!

Enjoy your Saturday! We're going to try and get out and enjoy our day!



Materials used:


Papers: Buttercream-Suede by Provo Craft. Forest Green Paper.

Stamps and crystal gems: Hero Arts.

Flowers: Prima Hybrid.

Martha Stewart Lily Die-Cut.

Inks: Frost white, black, cyan, and fresh green.





No comments: