Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A moment captured....

A brand new layout today....I've used this photo before in an older project....but I've allowed myself to recycle photos no more than 2 times....lol....

The challenge with this design was I wanted to use only stamps from Lizzie Anne Designs and no other vendor. I even threw in some of LAD's new floral papers too! Except for the felt florals and brads, the entire layout consists of mostly LAD products....yay....I'm proud of myself for this challenge......very hard for me to stick with just mostly one vendor.

The little details:

Below, I added those little squiggly lines just below his name at the very last minute...lol...it's funny how you just want to keep adding more when you think you're finished with a layout...

Happy Voting Day!



Materials used:


Papers and stamps by Lizzie Anne Designs:


Pupcat Alphabet.

Party Animals.

Floral Frenzy.

French Floral Paper Pack.



Boutique Brads by Doodlebug Designs.

Felt Florals by Stampin' Up.

Other papers: Me & My Big Ideas - Soft Spoken. Dream Street Papers.

Inks: Black, tangerine, frost white, and fresh green.

Accessories: Giga scallop punch, marvy circle punch, scalloped edge scissors, butterfly scalloped scissors.

Flower Die cut by K & Company.






No comments: