Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Let it snow...let it snow.....

Wish there was some beautiful snow here where I live just so I could photograph it.....but these little snowflakes below will have to do for now. ;)

Join me tomorrow as I share with you some Thanksgiving thoughts and a special card I made for the occasion! Today, Chris is officially out of school for the holiday - so we're headed to visit his grandma....oooh, how she misses him and he loves his grandma!

Oh, and before I forget, I will also list the materials I used for my new Dec. banner below.


Have a great day everyone!



Materials used for cards:


Stamps, papers, felt snowflakes, and gems by Hero Arts.

Gingerbread paper by Martha Stewart.

Inks: red, orange, light blue, and black.



Materials used for December banner:


SEI holiday rub-ons.

Martha Stewart Papers.

Stampin' up rub-ons.

Felt snowflake by Hero Arts.

No comments: