Monday, November 3, 2008

Lemon frosted chocolate cupcakes....

I needed some gift tags for a set of triplets (boys) and a matching card to go with them...here are the gift tags:

And here is the card:

Triplets! And boys at that! I can't even imagine...I applaud the mom! I can barely handle one child let alone three...wow. For fun, I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment 3 times vertically down the left side of the card and the cupcake stamp 3 times in the same fashion!

Since the theme here is for a boy, I decided to use steel blue, polka dotted chocolate, and mango colors. I rarely ever make 'guy' cards, I tend to shy away from making masculine cards because they are difficult for me to make, and many of the stamps out there do not appeal to men. So whenever I have to make a card for a little boy or older boy, it's always a challenge for me!


Enjoy!


Today is that day again....Monday's...I love....most people do not like Mondays, but I do....regular weekdays bring that sense of calm and quietness that I need...weekends are not quiet...they are hectic and crazy...lol. So I enjoy when Monday's roll around.


Have a great day everyone!


Materials used:


Papers: SEI's Paisley and Petals Collection.

Stamps: Party Animals by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Inks: Yellow, steel blue, black, dark brown, and tan.

Marvy circle punch.

Buttons by SEI.





No comments: