Sunday, November 9, 2008

Just call me "Mr. Silly"

Are you having a fantastic weekend? Hope so! It has been a brilliant weekend here in Southern Calif. Really comfortable temperatures and lots of sunshine! Here is the last of Chris' newer photos that I haven't used yet....I dub him as being a little silly in these pics:

He likes to do plenty of 'O' shapes with his mouth when he is fascinated or in total wonderment about something. He loves to smirk and tighten his lips in a straight line too. Sometimes, funky little smiles show more of his teeth....just cute!


Enjoy the layout! I'm off to eat breakfast and start my day!


Materials used:


Papers: Happy Day Collection by Chatterbox. Martha Stewart Papers.

Brad: Artsylicious/Chatterbox.

Large metal rim holders by Stampin' Up.

Cheeky clip by Making Memories.

Yellow sunflower by Martha Stewart.

Scalloped edge punch by Martha Stewart.



No comments: