Saturday, November 1, 2008

How about some flowers today?


Have you recovered from yesterday's Halloween festivities yet? I am still recovering....Chris woke up at 4:00 a.m. and started playing and talking, he also proceeded down the stairs when I asked him, "Where are you going?" His reply...one word, "Candy?"

I had to pour more than 3/4 full of candy that we had leftover into a separate bag and told my hubby to please take it all into work. Chris just can't be eating all that....crazy! He can have some candy but there's a limit! :)

But last night was really fun and we all had a blast, hope your evening with your children was the best!

Enjoy the card...simple.....for a Saturday......I like it!



Materials used:


Papers: Pretty Papers by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Happy Birthday Stamp: Circle Sentiments by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Inks: Eggplant, black, tangerine, and red.

Floral Stamps: Eastern Blooms by Stampin' Up.






No comments: