Sunday, November 2, 2008

Holiday Birthdays...

I think I've mentioned before that I love to mix and match products from multiple vendors into one project....I can't help but use different papers and embellishments all at once because I just love them all.....it's fun and it's really an illness that I have!

So do you have friends and family members with Birthdays during November and Christmas? I have a few birthday friends in the coming months....and I always ask them how they celebrate it given their dates are so close to the holidays?! And all of their responses are the same - they just pick one date and have a huge celebration! Sounds good to me!

I love all of these bird stamps that I used last night:

More close-ups:

I love making tall, vertical cards....the taller the better:

Enjoy the remainder of your weekend. We are relaxing at home today. It is a little dark and gloomy outside right now...where is my wonderful sunshine?



Materials used:


Papers: Boho Chic by MM. Lizzie Anne Designs. Hero Arts.

Brads: Making Memories.

Florals and button by Hero Arts.

Stamps: Lizzie Anne Designs and Hero Arts.

Inks: Black, tangerine, dark purple, moss green, and light blue.

Ribbon by Making Memories.

Crystal gems by Hero Arts.







No comments: