Thursday, November 13, 2008

Help decorate Santa's tree....

Here's a project I made for Chris' classroom x-mas tree....

How exciting!! I got word from the teacher that their little classroom will have a tree that is need of some fun decorations from the kids! Oh - and if the parents wanted to chip in and help decorate it, they certainly could too! So when I heard that I could help out with some yummy arts & crafts stuff for his school.....I didn't even hesitate.

Here's a closeup of the stocking:


We can insert photos of our child (I'll be sharing older and newer photos of Chris for the teacher and classmates to see), and any other item that reflects our child's favorite things! It's going to be so much fun! I can't wait to make a few more stockings, maybe some photo cubes, hanging tags, and paper snowflakes....I'm gonna love it!


Enjoy!


Materials used:


Papers: Frosty Gingerbread Papers by Martha Stewart.

Making Memories: Fa la la flowers, and large, glittered alpha letter.

Scalloped edge punch.

Brads by Chatterbox's artsylicious collection.

Small flowers and floral gems by Hero Arts.

Stamp: Lizzie Anne Designs.

Ink: Frost white.

Gingham red ribbon.

Scalloped edge diecut.




No comments: