Friday, November 28, 2008

Gratitude....

Here's a bright colored card that I made earlier in the week...just haven't posted it yet:

Are you going shopping today? Not us, we always avoid the Friday after, always! I don't like the traffic, parking, and being trampled over by rude people....I know....it's tradition and I used to do it all the time when I was younger...I was very much into tradition and all the crowds....but now that I have a little toddler, I'm much more cautious. I wait and then I hit the stores later in the weekend.

Hope your Thanksgiving festivities are still continuing throughout the week! Enjoy!



Materials used for card:



Hero Arts stamps: Gratitude Script, Frames and Messages, Flower Paisley Background, Many Hearts, and Share Laughter.


Papers and pearl gem: Hero Arts.


Inks: tangerine, moss green, and black.


Scalloped edge punch.


No comments: