Friday, November 28, 2008

Four

A new layout to share with you tonight:

I'm still eating....had lots of turkey today....had some pumpkin pie and a raspberry cheesecake....and I still have more to put in my tummy tonight...lol....aren't holidays great? Love it!

Materials for LO:


Papers: Piggy Tales' Ba Ba Black Sheep collection. Jenni Bowlin.

Hero Arts: flourishes, butterfly, frame, and number 4 stamps. Neutral flowers, and pearl gems.

Large flower and heart journaling tags by Jenni Bowlin.

Inks: Crimson and light brown.


3 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

Beautiful LO! I just love Jenni Bowlin's prouducts.

Tiffany said...

Thanks Kiara! I know what you mean about JB, love all of her scalloped papers and journaling tags...discovered her way too late in my life. ;)

Bree/Reilly said...

I came across your paper roses on Flicker but can not find them on your blog......love all you work
Bree