Monday, November 3, 2008

Fall Splendor

Getting in another post for today...ah, just love it....didn't I tell you I LOVE Mondays? Today, for some reason has been especially motivating for me:

I took this photo of Chris and altered it in my photo shop to make it softer looking. I wanted a very warm, red glow with auburn highlights and I canvased around the photo a frame of deep red florals. I like how it turned out.

My main focus was to use brilliant colors of blue, orange, and red to brighten the entire layout.

Here is a look at the floral work on the top right hand corner of my page:

And I just adore these butterfly journaling notes by Jenni Bowlin:


Materials used:


Papers: Pretty little papers by Lizzie Anne Designs. Me & My Big Ideas.

Stamp: Stampin' Up.

Inks: Deep Red.

Journaling tag: Jenni Bowlin.

Flowers: Prima.

Brads: Boutique collection by Doodlebug Designs.

Satin green ribbon.

Fall diecuts by Me & My Big Ideas.

No comments: