Tuesday, November 25, 2008

An extra treat for today....

It's party time! How about some yummy cupcakes for a Birthday Boy? I loved making these fun party tags:

Party tags are great but can be time consuming if you have to make a lot of them for multiple amounts of favor bags or for decorating food items. You can still make a mass quantity....just keep it simple....and they can still look very festive and inviting!

Here is a close-up of the tag I made, I wanted to keep it simple because the amount of stamps I wanted to use had to fit on just one small area:

And I knew I just had to add a close-up of these cupcakes alone....delish:



I'm getting a headache just from thinking about all the sugar alone!



Materials used:


Papers and stamps by Hero Arts.

White and blue polka dotted ribbon.

Rectangle scallop punch.

Single hole punch.

Inks: Aqua, red, orange, and forest green.

White lollipop sticks.





No comments: