Friday, November 21, 2008

Easy as 1-2-3

I'm not sure why...but I'm really in the mood for Valentine's....anything red, pink, and yummy chocolate just sounds fun right now...how about some mini valentine enclosure cards...I whipped up a whole bunch of them last night:

These are really clean, fun, and easy to make! They are really tiny cards - approx. 4" x 2 1/2". They are great for enclosing inside a box of chocolates...for an added treat, tuck a gift card inside of it. Or, surprise your loved one by tucking a card inside their wallet or purse. Write a special little note that will make their day!

Here's a look at these trinket pins from Making Memories that I love so, so much....I seem to use them on everything:

This bird stamp and heart stamp featured below is from Hero Arts.

Cute! I will be back later on with a new layout...yay!


Materials used:



Papers and stamps by Hero Arts.

Floral trinket pin by Making Memories.

Pink and chocolate lined ribbon.

Inks: Black, red, and light brown.

Heart gem by Hero Arts.

Square scalloped punch.





No comments: