Thursday, November 20, 2008

Countdown continues....

11 more days until Chris' big day....you'll probably get tired of hearing me babble about this event until it finally gets here! ;) Here are some fun hats and a birthday card I made for him:

He loves it when I make these hats.....I made some party hats a while ago and he loved putting them on and just fooling around with them. Well now, he can actually wear them on his special day!

Here is a close-up of the fun stamps that I used from Lizzie Anne Designs' Party Animals and Circle Sentiments Collection:

And here is the cutest little dog I've seen in awhile......isn't he just adorable? Also from the Party Animals collection:

So yesterday, I got a wonderful surprise from Chris' backpack when he came home from school....the school portraits came back from the photographers.....and YAY....mommy was THRILLED! They turned out very well. He didn't have a huge, huge smile on him, but he did have enough of a smile that made him look so cute! I couldn't have asked for better portraits from a toddler! Just perfect! I mean, seriously, he did better than me with all of my school pictures since kindergarten all the way until high school - I didn't like any of my school photos - NONE! They were pretty scary looking back then...lol!

But I'm happy for the little guy, he will be very photogenic as he gets older....I can just see it. :)



Enjoy todays project!



Materials used:


Papers: Martha Stewart's Botanical patterns.


Stamps: Party Animals and Circle Sentiments by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Inks: Black, yellow, bright green, aqua, and brown.

Hemp cords.

Blue floral and button by Hero Arts.

Giga scallop punch, 1/16" hole punch, round corner punch, and marvy circle punch.






No comments: