Saturday, November 22, 2008

Christmas in Pink

Just another fun card for today:

I'm mixing in a lot of pink colors to some of my Christmas crafting.....one of my favorite colors...it's just nice to use different colors and mixing them in with the traditional holiday colors of red, green, and blue.

How are you coming along with all of your holiday plans? Chris is only going to school for 2 days next week...and that's it...he's off for 6 days straight until Dec. 2.

Last night was wild...Chris woke up at 2 a.m. and decided to stay up all the way until 8:30 this morning. He then crashed on the couch for about 4 hours and was up again....very strange. I think I have to accept the fact that my boy is getting older and that he isn't always going to nap like he used to or sleep all through the night like back then. It's a major change and adjustment! I'm definitely dealing with the changes of his sleeping habits and eating habits...he's currently eating like crazy...wow! Whatever worries I had about him not eating enough when he was younger...well....no more worries...lol! He is cleaning house!


Thanks for visiting!


Materials used:


Stamps: Hero Arts.

Papers: Martha Stewart.

Pink gems: Martha Stewart.

Bubblegum pink ribbon.

Inks: black, bubblegum pink, and teal.


No comments: